This is an extract from British History Online
In 1086 the manor of DEDWORTH (Dideorde, xi cent.) was held by Albert of Lotharingia, who had succeeded Hugh the chamberlain.The estate was divided later into Dedworth Maunsell and Dedworth Loring. At the beginning of the 13th century Peter de Loring held a fifth part of a fee in Dedworth of William Beauchamp ; John de Loring held in Dedworth in 1316, and his successor in 1332 was Roger de Loring.The subsequent history of this fee is uncertain, but the existence of a grant by Sir Peter Loring among the Brocas deeds suggests that his property may have been bought by that family, and part of the land at least was apparently in the possession of Sir John Brocas as early as 1351.
Dedworth Maunsell is probably the hide of land of which the reversion after the death of Alina wife of Philip de Windsor was settled on William de Hastings in 1204–5. His descendant John de Hastings died in 1313 seised of one-sixth of a knight’s fee held by John Maunsell. John Maunsell was apparently followed by Ellis de Reude, who owned the property in 1334, and whose successor Thomas de Reod (sic) conveyed it in 1348 to Sir John Brocas. It afterwards followed the descent of Clewer Brocas.
The estate known as Buntingbury, which extends into Winkfield, also formed part of the estate of Sir John Brocas and is still annexed to the manors of Clewer Brocas and Dedworth.
The church of ALL SAINTS, Dedworth Green, consists of a chancel with organ chamber on the north and vestry on the south, nave, south aisle, west porch and a bellcote of brick and timber surmounting the west gable of the nave. It is a modern building of red brick with stone dressings in the style of the early 14th century. The architect was the late Mr. Bodley. The windows are filled with glass designed by Burne-Jones and William Morris. In the churchyard, immediately to the north of the west door, is the bowl of an arcaded Norman font.